St lucia is an eastern caribbean nation located on the south east coast of North America. The country recently enacted provisions in citizenship law starting from 2016, granting immediate citizenship to foreign investors who invest in real estate, business investment in the country.
Saint Lucia launched brand new citizenship by investment (CBI) program in the Caribbean in 2015. The Citizenship-by-Investment Act No 14 of 2015 laid foundations for acquisition of citizenship in Saint Lucia by means of qualifying investment.
It is the only CIP in the Caribbean that offers citizenship against buying non-interest bearing Government bonds.
Why Saint Lucia?
- Beautiful country with mountains and beaches
- Stable economic and political climate
- Major caribbean tourist destination with 1.2m visitor arrivals
- low crime rate, access to modern facilities, services and infrastructure,
- Prime hotels and prime real estate market
- Powerful Caribbean passport
- Ease of doing business with offshore company incorporations
- no inheritance, estate, or gift taxes in Saint Lucia
- Newly launched citizenship by investment program in the Caribbean
- Visa travel to visit over 120 countries including UK, EU Schengen states
- Fast processing within 3 months
- Lifetime citizenship for family and children
- Profitable real estate investment
- No physical residence requirements
- Government bond option.
St Lucia offers citizenship only to selective individuals. The following investments qualify for immediate passport, under the St Lucia citizenship program:
- One time donation to National Economic Fund ($100,000)
- Real estate Investment ($300,000 in hotels, resorts, boutiques)
- Covid-19 Government Bonds ($250,000) Limited Time Offer until Dec 31, 2021
- Government bonds ($500,000) with 5 year holding period
- Direct business investment ($3,500,000) on enterprise projects.
In addition to the investment amount, additional fees are involved such as Government fee, due diligence fee, application fee, processing fee etc.