Antigua and Barbuda offers the most affordable route to acquiring a second citizenship for the entire family starting from $100,000.
Travel worldwide to over 140 countries, for business or pleasure, including in the EU & UK with a passport of Antigua and Barbuda.
Antigua & Barbuda is a twin island country lying between the caribbean seand and the atlantic ocean. Antigua was first discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1493 and later became a British settlement and naval base. The country is a exotic paradise of beautiful over 300 white beaches, turquoise waters, coral reefs, tropical islands with lots of luxury resorts. Tourism is a key industry driving 60% of GDP.
Antigua is a member of the United Nations (UN), the British Commonwealth, Caricom and the Organisation of American States (OAS). Antigua has population of 85,000 and its currency is Eastern Caribbean Dollar (ECD) pegged to USD and official language is english.
Antigua announced new changes to CIP from April 2020. Some of the important changes include.
- Prices increase by $5000 for NDF option.
- Real estate becomes cheaper by $20,000
- Lifts restrictions on Iraq nationals and other blacklisted countries
- UWI fund introduced as the fourth investment option for USD 150,000 for large families (6 or more), makes it cheaper for big families compared to NDF.
Limited Time Offer (until Oct 31, 2020)
Addition of dependent children for approved applicants
Aged 0 – 5 years – US$10,000.00
Aged 6 – 17 years – US$20,000.00
Antigua CIU has announced no change in prices for CIP donation and Real estate options.
- Donation: The threshold for the National Development Fund (NDF) option remains US$100,000 for a family of up to four persons, and from US$250,000 to US$125,000 for a family of five and over.
- Real estate: Two (2) applications from related parties can make a joint investment, with each applicant investing a minimum of US $200,000 in order to qualify. All processing and due diligence fees remain unchanged.